PAULINE BRIGHT IN THE MEDIA
Pauline Bright is the Owner and Director of Bright Business. Pauline has over 35 years’ experience in small business ownership and management and 12 years’ experience as a Business Coach, Mentor and Trainer.
TRAINING AND FACILITATION
Pauline works with small businesses and with bigger organisations; as a trainer, facilitator and workshop presenter.
She has worked with:
- Mitre 10
- Mirvac Property Developers
- Waikiki Private Hospital
- Peel Chamber of Commerce
- Shire of Murray
- Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale
- Women In Business WA
- Business Women Australia
- Peel CCI’s Professional Women’s Network
- Peel CCI’s Business Education and Training Series Framework (BETSF) Project
- Plan B Insurance
- The Association of Financial Advisers
- Several national franchises, including Mr Rentals, Mortgage Choice, The Mortgage Gallery and Signarama.
Pauline has a natural enthusiastic style of presenting with over 17 years of experience as a presenter, interviewer and facilitator; live on stage, in boardrooms, on radio, online webinars, and in recording studios.
- 12 months of weekly radio talk-back at 6mm AM Radio Mandurah
- Radio broadcasting with 87.9 Community Radio
- Key Note speaker and MC for the City of Mandurah Mayor Paddi Creevey’s Women in Government Conference
- “Seriously FUN Business” presentation for Women in Business WA and Suncorp Bank.
- Monthly MC, speaker and presenter at Peel CCI events and Business Women Australia events.
Pauline speaks about:
- Understanding your true genius – what you bring to the game of business
- Entrepreneurship – developing your business ideas
- Engaging your workforce – bringing out their genius through Team Dynamics
- Developing your Personal Style; Polishing Performance with Public Speaking
- Business disruption – how to be the disruptor not the disrupted
- Communication Skills for Leaders and Teams
- Strategic Thinking and Short and Long Term Planning for teams and team leaders
IN PRINT and ONLINE
- Featured in the book “Extra ordinary Businesswomen” Published by Creatavision Publishing
- Regular blog on brightbusiness.net.au and paulinebright.com