WELCOME TO BRIGHT BUSINESS ACADEMY
Bright Business Academy is for Change Makers: business owners who are ready to grow a business with a brighter future.
There are several ways to work with Bright Business:
- Free and low-cost resources. Scroll down and click the links below
- Group programs, live in person and online in the Bright Business Academy
- 1 to 1 Coaching and Mentoring with Pauline Bright
- COMING SOON: Downloadable courses for those who want it NOW
DISCOVER YOUR CORE GENIUS
Personal Growth, Leadership and Direction
MAKE MORE MONEY
GET AND KEEP YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS
Marketing and Sales
People Management, Technology & System to run your business better
If there’s a gap between the day to day REALITY of running your business and the VISION you set out to achieve then let’s take a look at what needs to be done.
BRIGHT BUSINESS ACADEMY
The Group Program for smaller businesses who’ve been around long enough to know the ropes and be making money, but recognise that some areas of the business are weak or missing…
- Business Finances: you need to better understand the “money side” of business so you can grow the business AND keep more of what you make.
- Marketing and Sales Systems: you’ve had enough of random marketing that gets patchy results – you want a system that gets BETTER customers – the ones you really want.
- Leadership and Direction: your business is growing; you want to be a more confident business owner with deeper understanding of business so you can make better decisions with predictable outcomes.
- Managing a team: You might be good at what you do but managing people might not be your forte; it’s time to stop doing everything yourself – step up and lead your team.
- Enjoyment of your business – loving what you do and having a better business structure for smoother running.
- A clear relevant Business Plan; Results-driven business strategies that have been planned and time-lined for execution. No more chaos!
This is a group program for people who love to learn in a workshop environment.
It includes: online training webinars, live training days and online tutorials in the core areas of business: Money, Customers and Structure with a generous dollop of Personal Development. The Academy is run by Pauline Bright and you’ll get 1 to 1 time with Pauline when you join the program to discuss your business goals and direction.
ONE TO ONE MENTORING WITH PAULINE BRIGHT
This program is for people who are in bigger businesses; typically with turnover between $500k and a few million dollars and growing.
1 to 1 mentoring places are limited; to give you the best experience Pauline only works with a handful of 1 to 1 clients at a time.
You may be experiencing “growing pains” – business has taken off like a runaway train and you’ve run out of hours in the day OR you’ve achieved what you set out to do and you need to reset your direction. Occasionally we meet business owners who’ve lost their mojo – they need an injection of enthusiasm and insight – someone to see the business from a different perspective.
The Bright Business proven framework has helped hundreds of business owners just like you and we’d love you to be our next success story.
Whether you work with us in Bright Business Academy, or on a one-on-one basis, we’ll follow the same structured approach that gets results time after time.
…we have to be sure we’re a good fit for each other: we need to be clear on the results you want and confident that you will follow through and do the work necessary.
We get great results for our clients because we dig deep and get to know them very well. We expect great things from them as they strive to reach their potential.
If we were to work together you would be
- The business owner/s in a small business ready to grow
- Ambitious and prepared to work hard*
- Looking for long term success – there are no “wave a magic wand quick fixes” although our systems will get you on track pretty quickly
- Prepared to think differently and do things differently
- Ready to have a LOT MORE FUN in your business
- Able to have a laugh and not take yourself too seriously as you learn a new way of doing business. (a sense of humour is a pre-requisite – business is hard enough – having FUN will get you better results)
*Because quite frankly, if we’re more interested in the outcome than you are then the boot is on the wrong foot. You need to REALLY want to succeed.
15 MINUTE PHONE CALL
So if you’re ready to step things up in your business, the best way to find out which program is right for you is to have a quick chat in a 15 minute phone call with Pauline Bright. We’ll soon know if we, and our programs, are a fit and can work out next steps from there. And if it turns out our programs aren’t a fit, we’ll endeavour to point you in the right direction.
Book a 15 min phone call here and we can work out a time that suits.